West Glasgow New Church seeks to be an inclusive church with many and varied ministry opportunities. We are very keen to be community focused and constantly look for ways in which to serve our local community. Below are our current vacancies.
Youth worker (Part-time)
We are looking for a Youth Worker who will work with and develop our existing vision for an integrated youth work of both church and community young people, providing encouragement and support to our church young people in reaching out to the communities within which they belong (age range 14+).
The successful candidate will:
• be a committed and practicing Christian with a vibrant and consistent faith in Jesus Christ:
• have a passion to invest in young people by helping them to become disciples of Jesus Christ
• have significant experience of working with relevant age group in a Christian context
• have training and/or experience in Biblical theological application
• have excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
An Application Pack is available at:
This is a part-time post (15 hours per week) and is for 18 months in the first instance. Salary will be between £24-35k (pro rata) per annum dependent on experience.
Closing Date for applications Thursday 29th of June 2023
Applications and enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
c/o The Summerfield Centre
21 Smith Street