Staying safe at Maryhill Burgh Halls
We are delighted that we can meet in-person again, now at our new location: Maryhill Burgh Halls (MBH).
However, Covid-19 has not gone away, and cases are rising sharply in Scotland, so it is right that we should be cautious. We will follow Scottish Government guidance on social distancing, masks and hospitality.
Do not attend if:
- You have been asked to isolate by Track and Trace
- If you have any of the following symptoms:
- Lost appetite
- New continuous cough
- Or have a temperature
Don’t forget to:
- Wear a face mask even when singing. This guidance applies to all those over 12 years old.
- Maintain 1m distancing where possible.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and at key points.
- Be prepared to have your attendance recorded. Those not in the church telephone directory will need to provide contact details.
- Go to the bathroom before coming to church. Toilets will be available but go before you come to minimise the risk of contact.
We love coffee time! We will serve coffee to you in the main hall. You are also encouraged to take your coffee to the outdoor courtyard if the weather is dry.
You do not need to wear a mask when coffee and sweet treats are served.
Thanks for helping to make our Sunday morning worship and reconnection safe for the whole WGNC family. If we are all mindful of the Covid-19 guidance, we hope that our Sundays together will soon be as normal as possible.